48" 280psi Sweet Horizontal Separator 3 Phase
Supporting Documents (1)library_books
Was in operation as a site inlet separator for a compressor station in Central AB up until 2014 when it was shut in. It’s a very clean unit that is on high grade roads and can be easily redeployed.
• Vessel is 200cu ft.
• There are no TOL’s on vessel. Flange connections only.
• 16″ O.D. x 22″ long water boot.
• Vessel in/out is 10″ 150#. After the vessel discharge is a 10″ check valve, and then there is a swage down to 8″600#. This is for the Canalta dual chamber 8″600# meter run.
• Gas flow is calculated with a FloBoss totalizer/transmitter. After the meter run, the pipe size goes back up to 10″150#.
• 10″ 150# inlet ESD valve with a manual bypass line inside the building.
• Norriseal level controllers for high-level alarm and for high-level s/d.
• Kimray dump valve with manual bypass.
• Centrifugal water transfer pump.
Drawings are available by downloading a PDF file in the documents tab.
A feature sheet is available on the documents tab for yourself or to share with your customer network.
Immediate / 1 Week for disconnect
AB, U&W stamped
280psig MAWP, Sweet; 3 phase dressed 2
10" Inlet / Outlet; 4" Liquid dump line, 4" drain, 16" x 22" water boot, fully flanged, no TOL's
30' x 12' Skid (25'L Building). 13'9" SH . Two (2) single man doors, windows, Cata-dyne heater
Three inside AC lights, one outside AC light, one exhaust fan, gas detection head/display, outside ESD button wired to JB's