275 kW Waukesha F18GL LCR Natural Gas Generator Package
- Waukesha F18GL LCR, 398HP, Feb 2010. Shut down October 2016 at 54803 hours.
- Connected to a Marathon Electric 275kW Synchronous AC Generator controlled with an InteliLite MRS19 control panel. Continuous prime power.
- Detroit Diesel, NAT GAS powered 255kW Kohler generator. Prime power. Controlled by a Kohler control panel
- Transfer switch by Thomson Technologies “Automatic Transfer Controller TSC800”. Unit can run with one generator at a time, or both can run for a combined 530kW.
- Both engines have their own battery chargers.
- Package also has a 75kW Avtron load bank.
Other options include automated louvers, exhaust fan, fire eye & gas detection, AC powered interior lighting & heating and sound attenuation.
The main skid is 36’ long and 12’ wide with louver hoods removed. It is 9.5’ high, not including mufflers. The coolers would both ship separately.