TIW Western 4KT/day Steam Generation Unit - OTSG (2 available)
Supporting Documents (1)library_books
General details on these units are as follows:
• 4 kt/day, steam at 75% steam/water quality @14.5Mpa (a) steam pressure
• Burner is designed 4:1 minimum
• Burner NOx less than 7.9g/GJ HHV fuel heat input on Nat. gas, less than 15.8g/GJ HHV fuel heat input on alternative gasses.
• Designed for outdoor install.
• Burner control cubicles, control panels and other control/instruments/devices to be installed in protected/temperature-controlled area.
The complete packages were constructed and completed by TIW Wester Inc. in June of 2016. From there they were preserved and placed into storage.
The technical design specifications, drawings and design parameters are available. Please see the attached data and drawing package outlining the OTSG’s
PLEASE NOTE - HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator) also available if desired.