6500 hp Baldor 10840 Ariel KBZ/6 Reciprocating Compressor (4 Available)
Features of the existing units:
- Packages are available immediately, and ready for transport. (Central Alberta)
- 3Pc skid
- Frame, cylinders and motors have been removed and stored under strict manufactures guidelines
- Deferred Ariel Warranty available upon request
- Full engineering studies and document packages available(Torsional and Acoustical)
- The existing units are fully flanged including a high amount of control and sensing transmitters.
- CRN’s for AB and BC are existing
- Sour Spec NDE PWHT and 1.8 C.A. on all pressure vessels and cooler sections
- Sweet gas purge packing system including seal pot and vacuum pump.
- Piping designed with 1/16” C.A.
- Suction, side stream, bypass and blowdown valves.
- Allen Bradly Control Logix panel
- Glycol heating system
- Motor Ventilation system
Note on Sour Service: Some/all of the existing piping system may meet 1/8” piping minimum thicknesses and can be assessed on a case by case basis based on design conditions. A reclassification and or retrofit of some of the piping system is possible to comply with full sour.
Package NDE meets or exceeds code and is aligned with industry standard code for sour service.