200 hp 1,000 m3/d Weatherford Triplex Injection Pump Package
Supporting Documents (2)library_books
file_download Download All in ZIP
A truly fully loaded pump package and MCC building; this unit ran for just under a year (Red Earth) before the formation failed and it was moved off site. Designed for 1500# and full sour operation, the W130M Triplex pumps have full duplex stainless fluid ends and all piping and valves are internally coated. On the discharge side, a lot of the control valves, transmitters etc. were removed when it arrived, however all missing parts have now been replaced with new. On the suction side, the filters and charge pumps were removed, which is good because now there is a dance floor size spot where we can outfit the suction end exactly how you require. A generous electrical wiring package is also included with everything wired to JB’s and the “as new” MCC building.
Pump performance curves available in the attached feature sheet. Detailed feature sheet included. Drawings available.
Piping: 6"/3” 150# - 3” 1500#
Electrical: Fully wired to JB’s – MCC Building c/w dual VFD’s
- Two (2) Weatherford W130M Triplex Pumps
- Duplex Stainless Fluid Ends
- Client choice of plungers
- Maximum Continuous RPM Rating: 450RPM
- 3” RJ Suction, 1.5” FF Discharge Connections
- Rated for 130HP Continuous Duty
- Sheave Kit and V-Belt Drive
- Aluminum Belt Guards
- 3 Feed Lubricators w/ 55 Gal Oil Reservoir
- Suction & Discharge 600cu In Stabilizers
- Mounted on sub assemblies and attached to main skid
- Pumps are in excellent condition as verified by our own internal inspection and our commitment to a 12 month warranty.
- The internal inspection is available for review by interested parties. The package ran for just under one year prior to shutdown
Triplex Pump Motors:
- Two (2) TECO Westinghouse 100 HP Electric Motors
- TEFC; 1200RPM
- VFD Rated, Constant torque